Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bringing Sexy Back

Well it's that time of month again, CD 8.  Doing things a bit different this month, we are going to see how many times we can have sex in two weeks.  Starting today.  I have am motivated and feeling very optimistic.  T is napping right now, so that we we can have some good energy later.  I am off today and tomorrow so hopefully we can have sex tonight and tomorrow, then take a day break and go back at it on the weekend.  I am drinking wine out of my "Sexy" glass tonight.  I was told that the only time I could drink out of it was during my fertility window (thanks Angie).


Tomorrow I will attempt to bake Banana Bread.  I think I finally found a recipe that I like.  Hopefully the bananas I have will be enough to make it taste good! The last time I made banana bread it was really dry and crumbly.  But, I didn't really follow the directions of the recipe.  So this time I will follow the recipe and hopefully it will turn out yummy and I will be able to take some to work, and share the yumminess.  Oh and this time I will wait until I am done baking to crack open a bottle of wine.  Last time I drank a bottle while I was making it.  That could also be why it didn't turn out to good.

After I make banana bread tomorrow, I am taking my little sister apartment shopping tomorrow, and then I am going to ULTA to use my 20% off coupon. I am so excited.  I love that store.  I'll post my makeup haul tomorrow.  And then I am going to go to Macy's and pick up an Inglot shadow.  Yep, that is what I am going to do! It's a plan! So Excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment