Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crap Balls!


Stupid cold weather!  We have a broken pipe, under the house, which means T has to get under the house, and fix it.  Hopefully, or call the landlord.  I really hope he doesn't have to call the landlord, we have a cat, and we aren't supposed to have a cat.  He is a good cat and doesn't make a mess, so I am just hoping that if he sees the cat, he won't care. Ugh! Stupid cold weather!  I guess this is just one more thing to challenge us.  I wish we would quit being challenged already.  I am tired, Tom is tired, hell, I even think the cat is tired.  I just want things to be simple for us, without so much crap going on.  I know that isn’t the way that things work.  What makes all of this worse, T is really sick he has some sort of chest and throat thing. 

Other than that stuff, I don’t really have much to say, my brain is pretty empty.  At least until I lay down. 

Tomorrow morning, I have to run to Target, get cat litter, vacuum up the cat litter around the house, and hope and pray.  I knew I shouldn’t have turned on the water, but I was so afraid the pipes would freeze.  And then the one night that I don’t turn on the water, guess what happens?  That’s right! The pipe froze!  Stupid cold weather!  You suck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment