Friday, January 18, 2013

Keep Calm and Buy Nail Polish

This is so freakin stupid!! We noticed our grey water pipe was broken on Monday, how is it not fixed yet? Five days later? Come on already! Not only have I had to do laundry at my mothers, but I also had to shower at my sisters yesterday. It's just getting ridiculous. So anyways, the plumber showed up today for like 5 minutes, asked if he could get through the floor in the kitchen, which you can't, and then left and said he would be back tomorrow morning at 10am. Hopefully, he shows up and doesn't try to go through our kitchen floor, cause that will just be a huge freakin mess.

Anyhoo, I went to see my sister yesterday, and got to spend the whole afternoon with A. I am amazed on how much she grows, and how much energy she has. She is constantly running around telling me chase her, so I would chase her and start tickling her until she couldn't breathe anymore. We laughed until we were crying and snorting.  We snort when we laugh hard. That is one thing that she got from me. She gets a lot from me, even though I am not her mom. She is a good kid though, really funny.  This is what keeps me going.

We went shopping yesterday at ULTA, pretty much the best store EVER! I always spend money when I go there, which doesn't make T to happy, but I enjoy it! I always have coupons and I always get good deals, so I don't see what the big deal is! I exchanged my STILA liner (the cap split). I love that liner and wear at least 4 times a week.  That and my Naked pallet are my go to makeup items. I also got some random cheapie shadows that I can't wait to mix with my Inglot Duraline.  Its going to make some pretty awesome eyeliner.  I also got some pretty nail polish, a bright orange and a pretty teal color.  I didn't really need the polish but they were on clearance, and I don't have anything like them.  T hates my finger nail polish collection.  But its always growing.

I am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my period. I am ready to start trying again, and think that with a clear mind we will be able to move forward with a little less crazy and a little more fun. As much as I regret not trying this month, I am glad that we didn't, for my sanity and T's. I have about a week before the "lovely Aunt Flo" arrives, so I guess I will be waiting for a while. I am all prepared for the month with all my OPK's and HPT's. I am not getting to ahead of myself, but I am hoping that I will need those HPT's.  I think we are going to try to try harder, which sounds funny, that we are going to try harder.  I would just like to get more days during my Fertility Window.   But, we have said this before so I guess we will just have to put our minds to it and do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment