Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate Frosting

Hallelujah!!! We have water! The plumber came today! Was here for a hour!  A freaking hour! You mean you couldn't have taken care of this a hour after it happened? Come on already! The pipe was pretty gross, T opened up the crawl space, and showed me.  It's pretty darned nasty.  All sorts of gunck in there, all cakey and nasty.  They left all their crap down there though, which kinda ticked me off, its not our crap! Take it with you! But, again, I don't really care because it's under the house, and it's their crap!

Other then that, nothing new to report here.  I think we start trying again next month.  I don't miss the anticipation.  I have been watching Glee since I got home.  This show makes me cry.  I don't know why I love this show so much.  It makes me think of all the things I didn't do.  It makes me think of all of the opportunities that I have missed out on.  I still enjoy singing like crazy.  But, I don't think I will ever be a star like I thought I would be when I was younger.  I think I am pretty much always going to be the same girl I was when I was younger, except for now I am going to be old.  Yay for being old.  I don't regret any choices that I have made, I just wish I would have had more guts!

I ate chocolate frosting today.... as a snack.  I think I may be going crazy! It was so good.  I guess I can just chalk that up to AF coming.   I'm a little scared, not of AF coming, because I know it's coming since we didn't try this last month.  But, I am scared to try next month.  I am afraid of the roller coaster that comes with it.  The constant thinking about it, feeling like I am going crazy.  I feel like I will be alright next cycle but I am second guessing myself.  I know I shouldn't do that but I really think that maybe I need another month.  Did I give up? I don't think so, but I don't know if I am ready to start again.  I know that it has been nice to not have to think about the month, and signs and all the crazy that comes with TTC.  I am not sure if I need another month of that, or if I am in fact just scared.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment