Friday, March 1, 2013

Just a Couple Things!

Just a few things that I wanted to share!

    ~ I have followers! I am so excited for this!  Thank you ladies for following me.   When I started blogging at the beginning of the year, it was just so I could literally empty my head.  I would go to bed and do nothing but think about everything that was going on.  I never expected to actually share my journey with other people. 

    ~ I changed the look of my blog.  I like it so much better! It's so pretty!!

I don't really have anything else to say.  We are on CD 8 right now.  T and I are both ready for this month.  This is our last cycle before T goes to the Dr.  So I know he is hoping that this is our month.  I am trying to stay encouraged but not get my hopes up to high.

No comments:

Post a Comment