Friday, March 22, 2013

I've Been a Bad Blogger!

Ugh! How crazy I have been!!

That and I haven't really had much to say!

I have been working a lot lately, and sleeping a lot. 

I did however, finish up with ALL of my dental work.  I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday to finish my fillings.  They gave me a different sedation medicine which worked really well! I was super  sleepy, but not anxious at all.   They ended up filling a total of 7 cavities.  6 old ones and 1 new one.  Next up is the doctor. 

I have been slacking on my blog challenges, I have missed two.  So I will be doing those this weekend.  Hopefully I have some down time this weekend to do them.  Probably not until Sunday.  I only work for 4 hours on Sunday, and should be able to do them then.  For some reason, I have just been busier then normal. Next week will for sure be much busier then this week, working 6 days next week. Yay!

Anyways, on the TTC/TTA home front.  I am on CD 3 here.  I have had T hide my OPK's from me, so that I won't be tempted to pee on them this month.  I don't want to not try, but I don't want to really try hard, like we have been.  I guess we will see what the next couple months brings us.  Luckily I know enough about my body to know when I am O'ing.  That, and I think we are just going to have lots of sex this month! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment