Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Been Crazy Busy....

.... And it's only going to get busier.

Looks like we will be either looking for an apartment, or looking for a house.  I would much rather try to get into a house and I am going to try to convince T.  But, I think we are going to end up in an apartment for a least 6 months.  Which, unfortunately, means I have to go through all our stuff and try to week out the stuff we don't use or need.  I have a friend who just bought a house, not too long ago.  And I think we are going to talk to her to see what all she had to do and what we will have to do.

This weekend was crazy busy.  T and I took some time off from work.  We spent the whole weekend together and got to spend some time out side on Saturday.  It was beautiful.  We got to play a little bit of golf and spent some time at the lake there.  It was just such a beautiful day.  Sunny but not too warm. 

Not much is going on here.  T turned 40 yesterday.  We went out to dinner Sunday with a bunch of friends.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to the local Mexican place here in town.  I asked them if they had a sombrero for T to wear while they sang him happy birthday.  It was pretty damned funny.  Now all I can think of is "Happy Birthday, Cha Cha Cha!" Freakin funny. 

As far as the TTA/TTC front.  Nothing new here.  I think we are just going to see what happens.  I have however, been going to the gym and been trying very hard to eat better.  T and I went for a long walk this last week.  T doesn't seem to be as motivated as me.  T does have his follow up Dr. appointment next week for his high blood pressure.  I have a list of things for him to talk to his Dr. about. 

I also have a dentist appointment next week.  Tuesday... really not too excited about that.  they are filling the fillings in my front teeth.  They are giving me a different anxiety medicine then usual.  I am really nervous about it.  I don't know how I am going to react to it.  I downloaded new music on my iPod so I will have new stuff to listen too.... ugh... I hate the dentist so much.  I just want to get this over with and done.  I think they are going to try to get it all done at once so I don't have to deal with it again.  They know that we are TTC so I think they want to get it over with too.  And you know the sooner its done the better, then I won't have to go again until September or so.  If they are lucky... no, just kidding, I'll go back sooner this time, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment