Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Nail Polish

I think I have a problem....

I am addicted to nail polish.  I buy it even though a majority of the time I can't wear it because I work with food.  I never spend less then $8 on a polish, and sometimes, more often then not, I buy multiples.  This last weekend alone I bought 7, yes 7, nail polishes.  Six of which were $14.  I love them all!  I can't wait to wear them.  I love Butter London and Illamasqua polishes.  They both run around $14 to $15. I picked up the top 6 in this picture.  I also picked up an OPI polish.  I can't seem to get a good picture of it though, it is one of the sand ones that I just can't seem to get to photograph well. I should have been shopping for clothes, but how do you pass up these polishes??  I am excited about the pictures.  I put them together and typed the names on them and messed with the sharpness and stuff.  I am pretty sure they look like crap, but, it is something new for me.
Things are going well here.  We are going on a week without a cigarette.  As a matter of fact, today is 7days.  Yay!! We haven't killed anyone, or each other.  I haven't jumped across the counter at work, and attached anyone.  T is finally starting to feel better.  He finally went to the Dr.  He was sent home with 4 different prescriptions.  And 3 different illnesses,  bronchitis, laryngitis, and an upper respiratory infection.  Maybe he will eventually learn to listen to me when I tell him to do something.  I am feeling like I am fighting something off.  We are probably just passing this back and forth.  Just sharing the love!


 
I have officially made pizza twice, and both times, I haven't gotten pictures of it.  My banana bread turned out really dense.  That is about all I have made in the cooking catagory.  I want to make my own pesto for the pizza next time.  I had no idea that pine nuts were so freaking expensive! But I mean if I can make it with only 5 ingredience when the grocery stuff comes with way more then that, I'll take it.  I have heard that it taste much better too. 
 
T and I need to start getting motivated.  We are both wanting to go to the gym, but neither one of us are motivated to go.  I keep thinking that if I go with out him then that will motivate him to go, or vice versa.  Now that we have both quit smoking, we need to get into shape.  We both like to jog, well, I walk fast, T jogs.  I just get winded so quickly when I jog.  I know that once T starts feeling like he can take a deep breath without caughing, he will be all over me about working out.  Maybe I should start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment