Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crappy Day!!!

Today overly sucks....

CD1 I think.  I'm spotting.  I feel like ass.  I know AF is coming.  I took at test this morning as a precaution and it was negative.  I say precaution because I have a dentist appointment today and they are going to want to do X-rays.

Not only am I not pregnant this month which suck, but I have a dentist appointment.  Which doubly sucks.  I hate the dentist.  I am terrified.  I have terrible anxiety right now.  And this is just a cleaning.  I wish I didn't have to go, but because I was irresponsible in the past for so many years, I have no choice but to go now.  Not only that, but, T makes me go.  That is how all this got started.  He told me he wouldn't marry me if I didn't get my teeth taken care of.  Not that my teeth were overly terrible, but my gums were really bad.  So after 15 years of not going I went a few years back.  And now, I have a normal smile, with normal colored gums.  I have had almost all of my teeth worked on and almost all of my old fillings replaced.  That is why I am going in today.  I have a chipped filling, one of my old ones, all they way in the far back.  So I am sure this isn't going to be my only appointment this month.  I am sure I will be back in next week to get them taken care of. 


That is pretty much all that is going on here.  Nothing to exciting.  Except....

I am growing my own Green Onions! Which is really super exciting for me. I found the idea on Pinterest a few months back. I never thought it would actually work, but, I bought a bunch of green onions about a month ago when I made pizza for the first time.  I cut what I needed and then put them in water.  They are growing!  Like Crazy Growing!!!  I am never going to have to buy green onions again!  Well, at least as long as I keep these ones alive, which I am sure they will die eventually.  I tend to kill anything green these days!!!  I am just so exciting that they are growing.  Now granted, they are definitely no pretty, and growing straight.  They are all sorts of curvy, and growing a little nuts.  But, they are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment