Monday, August 26, 2013

Today I Choose To Be Positive!

Not much going on this week. T and I just got done meeting with the real estate agent and looking at a couple condos.  Interesting....

I am exhausted and feel like I could sleep forever.  I wish I felt less bloated and just a little more pregnant.  I worry a lot, which I am sure isn't healthy.  But I am trying to remember that, today I am pregnant and I am extremely happy.  I have always been a huge worrier, and a majority of the time it has gotten the best of me, and sent me into a panic attack.  But this time, I am trying to say positive.  I am trying to give myself pep talks when I feel myself getting down, or starting to worry. 

How far along are you? 7 weeks and 0 days

How big is Baby? Itty bitty....
 
Fruit Size? Blueberry

Weight Gain?  Not to sure... Haven't really been keeping track

Gender?  Everyone says boy... only one person has said girl.
  
Maternity Clothes?  Kinda, I picked up a couple things because my pants were getting tight and I had some stuff coming up where I couldn't wear yoga pants too...

Stretch Marks?  No new ones.

Sleep?  Lots and lots of it.
 
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nauseous, hungry, thirsty, oh and really tired.... did I mention that??

Movement? oh no... way to early for that.
 
Food Cravings? No cravings, just want to eat.

Labor Signs? not for a very long time.
  
Belly Button in or out? In.... Probably for a while now.

What I miss? right now I miss not being bloated all the time.
  
What I am looking forward to? September 12th, our next appointment with the new doctor. 
  
Best moment of the week? Going to the dr. and seeing buns heartbeat.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment