Monday, August 12, 2013

We Have A Bun!

Betas came back today! 1295! 95 shy of doubling, but they said this was okay! My pregnancy looks like its going good.  I have an ultrasound tomorrow.  I am going to assume that things are progressing the way they should.

I have always been a huge worrier, and this is no different.  I am constantly poking and prodding at my boobs to make sure they still hurt.  I am terrified to go pee in worry that I will see blood.  I know I am being irrational, but I am terrified. 

We went camping this last weekend.  That was a freaking adventure.  We went fishing and caught our dinner one night.  Friday night was so stormy! Huge thunder claps and lightening flashes, there were at least 3 storms around us at once.  And the rain! Oh man did it come down! In freaking buckets!!! It was crazy! Anyways, when ever my sister and I would start talking about me being pregnant we always had to censor it a bit.  I would love to tell A, but it is too soon, and I don't want to give her bad news if anything were to happen.  So we started calling the baby "bun" as in "bun in the oven".  We got a pretty big laugh at of it for a while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment