Monday, August 5, 2013

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

We are officially Pregnant!!! I have to admit, we weren't expecting that this month! 
 
So far so good, I feel a little bit weird, but I can't tell if its all in my head, or if I am actually having pregnancy symptoms.  My lower back is hurting like crazy, and I have had some mild cramping, but no spotting, and no blood so I assume things are moving along they way they are supposed to.   I called Dr. A this morning and was told to go in for a Beta and Progesterone test.  I should get the results back tomorrow afternoon at sometime.  Then I will go in for a repeat beta on Wednesday and possibly Friday.  Basically until my beta comes back over 1,000 then I will have a ultrasound.  I know we won't hear the heartbeat for a while now, but I am still excited!

We have told our folks and I have told almost all of our friends.  I can't seem to keep this a secret, when I know I should at least try for a couple weeks.  We are a little under 4 weeks pregnant, and I know I should just be quiet for a couple more weeks, but I can't help it.  I am excited and people know!  I have a good feeling about this, I am sure this will be a sticky baby.  T won't let me go buy anything for a little bit.  But I have started pregnancy journal, that I am sure I will keep up with for about a month and then forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment