Monday, September 9, 2013

Post and Run!

How far along are you? 9 weeks and 0 days
How big is Baby? One inch long... roughly
 
Fruit Size? Olive

Weight Gain?  Only 1 pound

Gender?  Everyone still says its a boy.
  
Maternity Clothes?  I have some stuff so I am prepared.  My sister hooked me up with a big bin of shirts and stuff. 

Stretch Marks?  Nothing I didn't have before.

Sleep?  yes, I love sleep.
 
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nauseous, hungry, thirsty, and still pretty bloated. 

Movement? oh no... way to early for that.
 
Food Cravings?  I like pickles!!

Labor Signs? not for a very long time.
  
Belly Button in or out? In.... Probably for a long while now.

What I miss? right now I miss not being bloated all the time.
  
What I am looking forward to? My dr.'s appointment is this week, I am so so so excited!!!
  
Best moment of the week? It was A's 6th birthday this last weekend, we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment