Monday, October 14, 2013

14 Weeks!!! Update!!!

Things here are good.  I caught a cold.  I think just a head cold.  T has it too.  I don't think he is used to me getting sick.  Normally I just give it to him!!!  Our 2 year anniversary is tomorrow and I have a feeling we will be sitting at home eating grilled cheese and chicken soup. 

How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is Baby? 4 to 4 1/2 inches long
 
Fruit Size? Lemon

Weight Gain?  Technically, I lost 5lbs. but now I am up 2lbs.  So I guess I am still down 3lbs or so.

Gender?  Everyone is still saying boy, I am starting to become convinced.
  
Maternity Clothes?  Jeans, all the time, and some tops.

Stretch Marks?  Nothing I didn't have before.

Sleep?  I am starting to sleep better, thankfully.  Invested in a body pillow.
 
Symptoms? Boobs still hurt like mad.  But that is the only thing I got right now.

Movement? I think I have felt some flutters.  But it could have been gas.  I don't know....
 
Food Cravings?  Mac n Cheese with Ranch dressing... I know now that I think of it, it sounds gross.

Labor Signs? not for a very long time.
  
Belly Button in or out? In.... Probably for a long while now.

What I miss? Wine.
  
What I am looking forward to? Movement... I can't wait for regular movement.
  
Best moment of the week? I got to hear the babies heart beat last week.  The Dr. had a hard time finding it, but she did.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment