Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just A Bunch Of Randomness

Ugh.... CD 1.... EFF YOU!!!

I knew it was coming... I was prepared for it.  I had my emotional crap day earlier in the week, when I took my frustration out on everyone in the world.  I am very much aware of the fact that it's no ones fault, but you know what, I was pretty sure that at that point in time, their body was cooperating more then mine was.

Tomorrow I am going to go see a good friend of mine that is 8 months pregnant.  I am not going to lie, I am nervous as hell.  I don't think it will go bad, I am almost certain that we are going to talk a lot.  I know we have a lot of catching up to do.  I know she is going to ask me about kids and why we don't have any yet.  And I know I have a lot of question for her too.  Before, our conversations were always about our craziness in our twenties.  I really don't think that is going to any of our topics. 

On a good note, we received a nice little gift from T's mom.  I have only met her twice, on both occasions I have spent a few days with her.  T asked me to marry him without me meeting her.  So when I met her I was worried that she wouldn't like me much.  I am loud, and not nearly as politically correct as I am sure she would have liked him to end up with.  But anyways, back to our little gift, we received a check from her for T to go get tested.  We knew that she was sending something we just didn't know what exactly it was.  I never would have thought that she would help us.  I guess she doesn't mind that I am loud, or politically incorrect.  I am glad.  She is a wonderful lady and I wish we lived closer.  

So yea, I don't really know where we go from here.  I know that T needs to get a referral, either from my Dr. or from his.  I know that I need to find me an OB-GYN and go get some of the normal testing done.  I need to get blood work done and talk to a Dr. about us trying.  I am scared as hell to get tested, but I need some sort of answers.  This constant hamster wheel is going to kill me.  I think we are going to try one more month, and then he will get tested.  I know he has to go to a follow up appointment in a month or so, so that may be a good opportunity for him to talk to his Dr.

So that's about all that is going on..... nothing really.  Same shit different month I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment