Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Who Needs Sleep??

How far along are you? 35w2d

How big is Baby? 19 to 22 inches long, 5 to 6 pounds

 
Fruit Size? Lg. Cantaloupe

Weight Gain?  I have gained a total of 14lbs. 

Gender? Girl!!!
   
Maternity Clothes?  All the time.

Stretch Marks?  Still only a few on my hips and legs.  Not to many.

Sleep?  Sleep?? What is sleep?? I don't get much of that any more.
 
Symptoms?  LOL, the only symptom I have is this giant belly.

Movement? Yep, she gets hiccups, and likes to put her little toes in my ribs.
 
Food Cravings?  just food in general!

Labor Signs?  ummm.... not any.  Still waiting....
    
Belly Button in or out? Still in, really really stretched!!!

What I miss? Sleep
    
What I am looking forward to?  Holding my precious little girl in my arms.    
   
Best moment of the week? Finishing up her nursery. I am almost done, we just have a few more things to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment