Tuesday, March 11, 2014

35 Weeks!!! 35 Days Left!!!

OH BAD BLOGGER!!!! REALLY REALLY BAD BLOGGER!!!

I've been bad at anything that has resulted in blogging, or being on the board.  I am so wrapped up in life right now, that I feel like I have lost track of time. 

So...... quick update on me.

I am doing really good.  I feel good, I am still working, not as much as before. I am down to 30 hours a week, and I am out of the Video Department.  I am a "full time" checker now.  It's been nice to have the extra time off, to be honest.  We have taken this time to get her room ready.  We have her crib, and dresser ready, and all of her clothes ready.  I had my baby shower that was amazing.  My cousin did a wonderful job.  I got an amazing about of pink stuff.... everything is so freaking pink!!!

Quick update on baby....

Baby has a name... but we will just call her C.  She is growing like a weed, and right on track with her due date.  Dr. L thinks that she will be a perfectly healthy baby.  She doesn't think that C will be a big baby.  But she does think that she may be a little bit early.  Me being on my feet and all.  Something about gravity.... I guess we will see.  She can come early if she wants to, I think we are pretty much ready for her. 

We have started birthing classes a couple weeks ago.  Those are fun, lots of information, but definitely fun.  I am learning a bunch, and I think T is taking in as much as he can with out being overwhelmed.  T is starting to get excited I think.  It may be anxious excitement. 

I am 35 weeks and 1 day.  I officially have 4 weeks and 6 days left.  But whose counting right??

No comments:

Post a Comment