Sunday, December 1, 2013

IT'S A......

UGH.... I am a serious slacker this month!! I am just going to do a super quick update!

T and I are doing good.  Baby is doing really well.  We had our Anatomy Scan last week and let me tell you... this is one stubborn kid I am carrying. It took almost the entire appointment for them to get a good gender shot.  But after 35/40 minutes of trying.... we finally found out what we are having. 

We are officially having a girl.

She is stubborn.   She is still very low and when we saw her she was head down.  She refused to open her legs wide enough to get a good look to make sure she was indeed a girl.  As soon as the tech said she was indeed a girl, I started crying.  I honestly think I would have cried if they told me that it was a boy, but I guess we will never know.  All of her measurements were good, she is measuring right on track.  I have an Anterior Placenta which is why I haven't felt much movement. 

We have another appointment Monday, which was just my monthly appointment.  But we are taking this opportunity to ask questions that I should have asked at our appointment.  And honestly, I didn't have any questions then.  But now, I do.  I have a few actually.  And I think T has a couple. 

I'll post some pictures soon.  I am going to try not to be such a lazy slacker and post more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment