Monday, November 18, 2013

19 Weeks and Counting!

Hey all! I haven't been around for a couple weeks.  Trying to get some stuff in order around here. 

I really wish this kid would move.  I am growing impatient and antsy.  My head keeps going to a bad place.  I keep having to remind myself that this baby is healthy and that nothing is going to go wrong.  I have never experienced a loss, but for some reason, loss is always in the back of my mind.  I know the saying "don't borrow trouble" and I am not wanting any trouble at all.  I just want to feel this baby move. 


How far along are you? 19weeks

How big is Baby? 6 inches, .5 lbs
 
Fruit Size? Mango

Weight Gain?  At my last appointment I was up 4lbs.  With all of the food I have been eating lately, that should go up.

Gender?  I think its a girl, I don't know why but I do.  Everyone else says boy, but I rebelling, its a girl.
   
Maternity Clothes?  All the time.



Stretch Marks?  Not that I see.

Sleep?  Still tired. But managing to get some good sleep.
 
Symptoms?  I don't have any really anymore.  I still have sore boobs, and some stretching in my belly.  My biggest symptom I would have to say is my belly.  Someone, a stranger actually,  noticed the other day, I was so excited!

Movement? Still no! This kid is stubborn.
 
Food Cravings?  Peppermint Hot Chocolate, and salad.

Labor Signs? not for a very long time. 
   
Belly Button in or out? In... don't think it will go out.

What I miss? This last weekend I missed drinking.  It was my girlfriends 35th birthday, and I wanted a glass of wine.
   
What I am looking forward to?  Our anatomy scan is next week. I am both anxious and excited!
   
Best moment of the week? My sister and cousin are starting to plan my baby shower.  That is going to be a huge event.   HUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment