Sunday, June 2, 2013

Look What I Can Do!!

Goodness it seems like it's been a long time since I have written.  There isn't much going on in my world so I guess that may be why I hadn't written. 
 
I am still hanging out with my friend R, they moved her due date up to July 7th.  She told me that she would call me when she went into labor.  Hopefully I will be able to get to her before she has her little boy.  Her baby shower is this coming weekend.  I am a little scared and a little nervous.  Her mom and I haven't always gotten along, and I don't blame her for not liking me much.  It is a co-ed shower, so T will be going with me, thankfully. 
 
T and I are out this month.  We had terrible timing, I wasn't much in the mood this month.  I think I have thrown in the towel.  I am ready for my Dr. appt.  I am ready to get this show on the road.  This month is weird.  I am not sad that we are out.  I am not upset this month.  I don't think there will be any tears when I get AF.  I just feel.... hmmm... I don't know how I feel.  Maybe content is the word I am looking for.  I just feel content.
 
I have been a busy girl lately.  I have been working like a mad woman and trying very hard to make sure the house stays clean and T stays fed.  Overall though, things are going well.  I have been spending some time with L and helping her with whatever I can with the wedding plans.  I have been trying to get up to see A, I think I will try this week at some point.  Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle this week.  I don't feel like driving all the way up there.  Who knows, I am sure I will change my mind. 
 
I feel like I am missing out on so much with A.  She has lost her two top teeth and she looks silly now.  She says she can't whistle good anymore.  She has her dance recital in a couple of weeks and I can't remember the last time I was so excited! I think she is going to do so well!!  She is the cutest little girl ever!
 
Oh so as for the title of my post!!! L and I made our first wedding cake!!! It was beautiful!!!  Both L and I are amazed that it turned out so well!!!
 
I am sure that we will most definitely be doing more wedding cakes in the near future! 

3 comments: